Structures and buildings allowances: what you need to know

Log in to your account

FREE Sign up to Accountancy Daily and enjoy

Login image
  • Unlimited analysis & case report access
  • Exclusive surveys & industry updates
  • And much, much more...
Sign up

Structures and buildings allowances (SBAs) can be claimed for expenditure incurred on the construction of commercial buildings. Stephen Relf, deputy content manager – tax, Croner-i, explains how to claim the tax relief 

Related Articles