Are you aware of the latest ICAEW changes to CPD, but not sure how they apply to you? Join our webinar to find out
Our Croner-i webinar on Tuesday 14 November at 2pm will explain the key changes to CPD required for all ICAEW members.
The ICAEW CPD changes came into force at the beginning of November and present new challenges for tax and accounting professionals to remain compliant with their CPD points.
But how can you make sure that these challenges can be easily met and actually present great rewards to a business when you put learning and development at the heart of your business?
Our expert speakers Helen Marshall, Paul Robbins and Ollie Garrod will be taking you through these changes and how they may apply to you.
Our panel of speakers will cover the following areas:
- ICAEW CPD changes and how they apply to you
- what is the purpose of CPD and what counts?
- quick wins on navigating your CPD requirements
- encouraging a learning culture within your business
- what opportunities does learning & development present?
- what to do now to prepare….
Sign up for the webinar