Croner-I will be running a live webinar on an end of year roundup of current accounting issues and reporting requirements on Tuesday 6 December
The webinar at 2pm on 6 December will cover key financial reporting reminders for UK companies with 2022 year-ends, including current accounting issues and new reporting requirements under IFRS and UK GAAP.
It will also delve into the FRC’s latest expectations for corporate reporting and corporate governance and look at the current climate reporting requirements.
Our expert speakers Sarah Baxendale and Rachel Farris will be able to ease your worries, by providing you with top tips, narrative reporting requirements and what to look out for.
What to expect:
- Reminders for UK GAAP and IFRS 2022 year-ends including:
- New financial reporting requirements
- Current accounting issues
- Narrative reporting requirements
- Tips on how to report and what to look out for
- How to use relevant Navigate Accounting resources