Inheritance tax planning is something all accountants in practice must be on top of so register for our webinar to brush up on your knowledge
If you’re looking to validate your knowledge around inheritance tax planning or do more with your current client base of high net worth individuals, then join our webinar on Wednesday 9 August at 2:00pm.
Tax expert Barrie Hamilton CTA will be discussing the importance of inheritance tax planning, restrictions to the £1m allowance for married couples, mitigation, exemptions and more.
What will I learn?
- inheritance tax – how it works;
- restrictions to the £1m allowance for married couples;
- when to use the residence nil rate band;
- inheritance tax mitigation;
- lifetime giving;
- a summary of the various exemptions; and
- a whistlestop tour of business property relief and agricultural property relief