- Accounting updates: October 2015
- Are ethics compromised across finance departments?
- Choosing the right FRS: accounting for business combinations - part 1
- Editor’s comment: IFRS 9 gains lukewarm EFRAG approval
- Eurozone troubles - time to review derivatives contracts
- FRS 102 liabilities and equity - NEW CPD module
- Greece: financial reporting requirements post bailout
- IFRS 9: would new standard have stopped Greek banking crisis?
- Legal updates: October 2015
- Advance payment notices (APN): a step too far?
- Comment: dividend tax is flawed and chokes start-ups
- Comment: if you look like an employee and act like an employee…
- Comment: watch out for IHT trap as DOTAS rules are tightened
- Dividend tax changes signal higher tax bills for contractors
- Dodwell: taxation is still about people, despite digital plans
- Employment tax updates: October 2015
- FRS 102: how to deal with deferred tax under new UK GAAP
- HMRC powers to track evaders extend offshore and onshore
- IR35 review: why current intermediaries rules need reform
- Nunn: HMRC tax rules reach from cradle to grave
- Slippery VAT slope for furnished holiday lets?
- Tax data: October 2015
- Tax filing deadlines: Oct-Dec 2015
- Tax updates: October 2015
- VAT Q&As: four-year cap and late payments, exemptions for hotel expenses
- VAT updates: October 2015