- Claiming business property tax relief
- Considering an LLP structure offshore?
- Dodwell: dabbling with capital allowances
- Editor’s comment: politicians drive tax policy
- Elliott: Zipvit decision on recharging VAT will go to appeal
- Employment taxes update: August 2014
- HMRC consultations: what's up for review this summer?
- HMRC investigations: how Connect uses big data
- Have trusts had their day?
- Nunn: Why VAT cases like Bridport and Snowball matter
- RDEC tax relief: opening doors
- Scotland: what happens to tax policy post-referendum?
- Tax filing deadlines: August 2014
- Tax updates: August 2014
- Trusts: how to comply with US FATCA rules
- VAT updates: August 2014