Job opportunity: technical tax writer at Croner-i
1 May 2019
Croner-i has an exciting opportunity for an experienced technical tax writer to join a lively team of tax experts, based in our central London offices or home working
1 May 2019
Croner-i is a leader in content for the Tax, Accountancy, Compliance, HR and Health & Safety sector, and owned by The Peninsula Group, who have over 30,000 SME clients. The Group is constantly expanding through a combination of organic growth and acquisition both in its home markets and internationally. The Group is the market leader not only in the UK, but also in Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
We're looking to recruit a Technical Tax Writer to join our established team, this is an ideal opportunity for someone with a strong technical grounding, a background in the tax profession or HMRC, excellent writing skills and an interest in media/publishing to join our growing in-house expert tax writer team.
The tax technical writer team is responsible for writing and reviewing tax and related content for the tax segment within Croner-i. They also work with the Content and Commercial Manager and other relevant people to innovate on content delivery and to maximise the value to various stakeholders particularly our customers/end-users.
Day to day responsibilities
- maintain allocated tax commentary products;
- maintain allocated tax tools;
- prepare online training materials (slides and notes);
- write and maintain our expert search service ‘quick links’;
- write regular comment pieces on topical issues;
- write case headnotes;
- review externally-authored content and proofs;
- use social media to develop market awareness of the company;
- assist the customer support and sales teams with customer queries;
- represent the company at events.
What you bring to the team
- professionally qualified and experienced;
- proven writing skills, including the ability to convey complex themes in an accessible way to a variety of audiences with varying levels of expertise;
- good verbal communication skills;
- able to engage proactively with colleagues and third party contributors;
- authoritative and professional;
- willingness to embrace change.
Why join our team?
- We have fantastic offices in the heart of London at Blackfriars, with a rooftop bar and stunning views across the London skyline
- Salary up to £55,000 dependent on experience
- Home or office based
- Perkbox (staff discount scheme)
- Season ticket loans
- Free onsite gym
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Profit share scheme
- Company Pension
How to apply
If you are interested, please send current CV by email to Paul Robbins firstname.lastname@example.org