This month's exclusive Accountancy Daily CPD module focuses on climate reporting and the importance of environmental social governance (ESG).
By completing this module you will be able to:
- understand how boards consider and assess the topic of climate change;
- assess whether and how the business model may be affected by climate change, whether it remains sustainable, and how the company may respond to the challenge posed by climate change;
- what the opportunities and risks are, including the prioritisation of risks and their livelihood and impact;
- what changes the company might need to make to strategy to capitalise on a changing climate and related opportunities;
- how the impact is measured and how the company measures the climate-related challenges and the success of its strategy through strategically aligned, reliable transparent metrics and financially relevant information.
This CPD module takes 20 minutes to complete and is followed by a short quiz to ensure thorough learning. There are also detailed course notes to ensure a full learning experience. Any CPD learning is also automatically added to Your CPD Tracker.
The CPD course lecturer is Mark Wearden MSc, FCCA, FCIS, specialist accounting writer at Croner-i.
Play the CPD module here
If you're already a subscriber, you can log in to access this CPD module.