Covid-19: How to report support payments on SA returns

Released 27 April 2021

HMRC have published guidance on how to report support payments relating to self-isolation due to coronavirus on self-assessment tax returns.

In particular, the guidance covers the £500 lump sum support payment payable to certain employees. It also highlights the treatment of self-isolation support payments for those who are self-employed.

View How to report self-isolation support payments.

Be the first to vote

Rate this article