With September looming, the first Accountants in Business event hosted by Croner-i is around the corner with an exciting line-up of expert speakers
The full line-up has just been confirmed for the first autumn Accountants in Business event scheduled for 20-21 September in London.
Meet and hear from well-recognised tax and financial experts in a series of insightful and educational sessions.
Topical Tax Updates
Financial Reporting – Getting ready for radical change and reform
Commercial law update
HR in 2022: The key lessons to take from the year so far
Cyber crime and GDPR update
Dr Stephen Hill
What are you waiting for? The UK’s dedicated business conference for finance professionals is an event not to be missed... This two-day event will guide you through discovering how to boost your business for the future, allow you to reconnect with like-minded accountants and develop the future with expert guidance on the latest changes in tax, financial reporting, HR and company law, and more..
Accountants in Business brings together a variety of experts who offer relevant real life examples, together with practical advice that can be directly applied in your work. It’s include a global economic outlook and the implications of Brexit to help guide you through an unfolding and unprecedented period of change.
And the best part is that you earn 14 CPD points by attending.
What's included in my ticket?
- Access to two days in-person event and networking drinks
- Latest industry updates as well as learn in-depth and topical content that can be logged towards hours spent on your CPD
- Supporting material to aid learning including extensive course notes, downloadable slides
- Access to watch these recorded sessions back on-demand in your own time
- Participate in subject-specific Q&As and polls, and learn from other like-minded delegates in your field and potentially expand your network
- 14 CPD hours in just two days
- £180 worth of exclusive access to practical tools and guidance, and more
- 20 - 21 September 2022: London
- 4 - 5 October 2022: Manchester
- 14-15 December 2022: London
- 23 - 24 November 2022: Milton Keynes